Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Early in the morning

Wah!! 5:10 am now... Haha.. still dont wan to sleep? Haiya.. Lay on the bed and pass my precious 2 hours.. Not me dont wan to sleep, but i really cannot sleep!! Is it the fact of the Teh Tarik? Walau... No need gua... I really wanna to sleep... Until now... still not sleepy yet... How am i going to the cls later at 8 oclock? Later i become a fisherman.. Who wanna buy shark or wheel? Sorry that small fish not for sell here...Lol.. Tomolo night wanna study management again.. How am i going to survive? REALLY.. I wanna to sleep.. Maslow's hierarchy keep going appear in my mind... Micro and macro environment ... Lol.. I XXXX management... And nobody can talk with me now.. I am so alone.. Who can help me...!!! Help.. Help... Help... Someone need help here Lol.. Next time yamcha dont wan order Teh Tarik liao.. I really hate it..

No comments: